When are the Sales?
- The Fetzer Community Wine Sale will be held every other month
- This wine sale shop will only be available during active sale periods
How Do I Sign Up/Order?
- When you become a member through the homepage, you will automatically receive notification of future sales.
- Notification of an open sale period and sale date will be communicated to all users that become a member
- During an open sale period, place your order and pay directly on the web-site
- All orders are placed in advance of the pick-up date
- Sale periods typically close one week prior to pick-up date
What Forms of Payments do you Take?
We accept Visa, Mastercard & American Express as form of payment.
Can You Ship My Order?
No. All orders must be picked up at the winery in Hopland ONLY on the designated pickup day of the wine sale.
How do I Change My Order Once Placed?
If you want to add additional cases to your order, simply submit another order. If you need to change your existing order, please email or phone us. Use the Contact Us menu item at the top of the web page. There is no way to add cases once the sale period has closed nor a way to add cases on the day of the sale.
Where to Pick-up Your Order?
12901 Old River Road, Hopland, California
- Take Highway 101 to Hopland
- Exit and take Highway 175 east
- In 1.1 miles you will enter a roundabout.
- Take the 2nd exit out of the roundabout and head north on Old River Road.
- Go 0.7 miles north and enter the driveway to the main Fetzer warehouse building.
- Take your first right-hand turn toward a smaller warehouse building where we will be located.
What if I Cannot Pickup My Order?
If you place an order and are unavailable on the designated pickup date, you may designate someone to pick up for you. Please provide a printed copy of your wine sale order receipt for them to present at time of pickup. Any unclaimed wine sale order will be subject to return to inventory and payment refunded.